MontanaFair is August 13th - 21st, 2010

Monday, March 1, 2010

Jason Aldean, Friday, August 13th

If you’ve listened to any country music radio station in the past hour, you’ve heard Jason Aldean.

You might have heard his rock-infused “She’s Country” single, the lament-laden ballad “The Truth” or the traditional country music styling of “Big Green Tractor.” Given Aldeen’s success, chances are good you heard all three.

The chart-topping hit songs are from his third album “Wide Open” and his Wide Open Tour is kicking off MontanaFair’s lineup of nightly entertainment with a Friday Sneek a Peek show at 7 p.m. Aug. 13 in the grandstands. The McClymonts, a trio of sisters from Australia, will open the show with their lilting, three-part harmonies.

Fans will appreciate the sincerity in Aldean’s music and heartfelt live performance. As the album title and tour name implies, Wide Open speaks to the unlimited opportunities life has to offer and a life lived honestly.

“Wide Open is the only way I know how to live,” Aldean said. “I don’t do anything half-ass, and you never have to guess where I stand on things. I’m pretty much an open book. I understand there may be hitches along the way, but if I’m in, I’m in no matter what.”

Tickets for the Jason Aldean and McClymonts show are $45 for V.I.P., $35 for reserved seating and $25 for general admission. Tickets include MontanaFair gate admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment